Skip the Line: Park Güell Guided Walking Tour
Go for a walk in the magnificent Park Güell and contemplate nature and design together that make Gaudí’s park a unique Modernist place
- Far from being just a park, Park Güell is a symbol of Barcelona where nature and design blend together and create an awe-inspiring site inside the city.
- A twin flight stairway and the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as Trencadís, welcome the visitors once in the park and are a key representative of Gaudí’s work.
- Walk up the twin flight stairway and you will get to the Hypostyle room. An astonishing crafted interior composed of 86 columns of Doric order which remind of trees will discover you an inner world plenty of details on the main hall.
- Admission to Park Güell.
- Bilingual or monolingual tour, depending on chosen date and time.
- Local guide
- Radio guide system.
- Admission to Gaudi’s Museum house.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Please note this is a walking tour. Wear appropriate attire.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Gaudí Experience, Larrard Street, 41.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide at the meeting point. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be there at least 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Start the tour check in in at the Gaudí Experience office in Larrard Street number 41. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up after check in and you will enter the venue together.
As one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí, the park is set in a unique area with amazing views over the city. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, discover how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area of the park following your guide. Wander at Gaudí’s mastery and see how he created a naturalistic and organic style, achieving a perfect fusion between architecture and nature. Feel the broken tile mosaics he created and discover all the hidden spots and secrets the park keeps.