PortAventura Park from Barcelona Full Day Trip
On this full day excursion to PortAventura from Barcelona you will enjoy an incredible experience!
- Convenient Barcelona central departure location
- Skip the line with your direct ticket
- Guaranteed fun day for all-age visitors
- Six different exotic themed areas: China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México and the family friendly Sésamo Aventura.
- Shambhala is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
- The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
- Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
- Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura Park
- Round trip with air conditioned motor coach from Barcelona city center.
- Entrance to PortAventura Park.
- Lunch or other services not specified above
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Express service: you will be able to access certain attractions without having to wait in the regular line. There are different types of express service. Check conditions and prices at PortAventura Park ticket offices on arrival.
- There is approximately 1h 30min from Barcelona to PortAventura World. The duration of the tour includes the round trip to the destination.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19 at: Carrer Alí Bei 54-80
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- The departure from PortAventura Park to Barcelona is at exact time indicated from the same location of arrival. We kindly request you to be very punctual because it’s the only way of transportation available to return to Barcelona.
- Lead customer must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line.
- Contact for Julià Travel Gray Line Spain 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
- PortAventura World reserves the right to organize, schedule, restrict and close public access to PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land and their different areas and services.
- Some facilities may not operate and may be suspended or closed if necessary due to technical, weather, safety or operating conditions. In view of these conditions, it may also be necessary to close PortAventura Park and/or PortAventura Caribe Aquatic Park and/or Ferrari Land. The above does not entitle Visitors to a refund on admission or change of date
- Express service: you will be able to access certain attractions without having to wait in the regular line. There are different types of express service. See terms and conditions on PortAventura tickets office due to are not available to purchase in advance
At 09:00 in the morning, we will depart from the office at Estació del Nord, located very close to Arc de Triomf, relax and enjoy the journey, we will arrive at PortAventura World around 10:30 AM. With our excursion, you will not have to wait in any queue, simply go in and enjoy this adventure.
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park: Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you will find something to suit your interests. PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. You will encounter intense, dizzying and exciting attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, the highest roller coaster in the park. You will find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors... and lots more fun for the whole family. In addition, we invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a unique show where the mix of acrobatics and music will surprise you...
Around 06:30 PM, meet your guide again to go back to Barcelona office, please bear in mind that July and August we will be departing around 07:30 PM because the theme park remains open longer.