Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba Guided Tour
Enjoy the spectacular Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
- The Mosque-Cathedral was declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- This amazing tour will not leave you indifferent
- Enjoy a unique building and an unforgettable experience
- Ticket and monolingual Guided Tour to the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba.
- Radio guide system (for groups of more that 10 people).
- Other services not specified
- This tour starts from the Puerta del Perdón de la Mezquita-Catedral
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
- Emergency contact (out of office hours only): 34 686 413 413
- Cancellation policy: Before 24 hours free of charge.100% if canceled within 24 hours prior departure or no-show
Join this guided tour to the most outstanding monument of Cordoba, the Mosque-Cathedral, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The tour performed by expert historians, will lead you through an alive temple that has been witness to numerous historical events, it will not leave you indifferent. We will explain the different stages of construction, starting from the remains of the Visigothic basilica of San Vicente and then, we will follow the guided tour to the old Mosque that was built by Emir Abderraman I and the following expansions until the Almanzor period. After the conquest of the city by the Christian army the Mosque became Cathedral. Enjoy a unique building and an unforgettable experience.