Flamenco Show at Tablao La Carmela
The Tablao Flamenco la Carmela, a mystical place full of history, is the best Flamenco Tablao to enjoy a unique experience
- Enjoy this magnificent flamenco show in a Tablao full of history.
- Witness the performances of artists such as Kiki Morente, Farru, Remedios Amaya, La Lupi, Antonio Canales.
- Flamenco show
- Drink or dinner “Picoteo Menu”, depending on option selected
- Food, beverages or other services not specified
- Pick up and drop off service
- Go directly to Tablao La Carmela located at Calle de la Victoria nº4, Madrid.
- Please present your printed or electronic voucher.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the opening time. Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
- "PICOTEO MENU"
- 100% Iberian acorn-fed ham and cured Manchego cheese or assortment of acorn-fed Iberian ham, loin, salami and chorizo sausage (to choose one of the two options).
- “Gildas del Norte” - Olive, anchovy & piparra.
- Croquettes of ham & oxtail.
- Beer, wine or soft drink.
Enjoy the true art of flamenco at Tablao La Carmela. Located very close of Puerta del Sol, in the old coal cellars of the Taberna "La Carmela" (former Convent of La Victoria, demolished in 1836 after the War of Independence).
Every night the best dancers (known as bailaores) come to the Tablao La Carmela, who will make you enjoy this art in each of their shows.
If you choose the dinner option, you will be delighted with the best traditional gastronomy. With the "Picoteo Menu”, you can discover the flavours that reflects the past and present of the tablao while you enjoy the show.