Fast Track Guided Tour Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
Discover two of Gaudí’s jewels. Go for a walk in Park Güell and look at its nature and design, and admire Sagrada Família’s rich architecture
- Sagrada Familia is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors.
- The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside remind of trees that split their branches into the vault.
- In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
- The stairway and the dragon decorated with mosaic of ceramic tiles, the Catalan style known as trencadís, welcome the Park Güell’s visitors.
- Admission to the Basilica of the Sagrada Familia.
- Admission to Park Güell.
- Transfer between Park Güell and Sagrada Familia or vice versa (depending on the chosen option).
- Local guide.
- Bilingual or monolingual tour, depending on chosen date and time.
- Radio guide system.
- Admission to Gaudi’s Museum house.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided.
- Transportation included on the duration of the tour.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venu: Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women, visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons, no see-through clothing permitted, access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- Please check-in 15 minutes before departure.
- Departures at 10am and 11am: meeting point: Gaudí Experience, Larrard Street, nº 41. Transportation between Park Güell & Sagrada Familia included.
- Departure at 2pm or 3 pm: meeting point: Julia Travel Office at Carrer Sardenya 311. Transportation between Sagrada Familia & Park Güell included. The tour ends at Park Güell.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue: Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women, visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons, no see-through clothing permitted, access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted
Park Güell guided tour: An experienced guide will pick you up after check in and you will enter the venue together. Remember to check in 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
As one of the most important works by Antoni Gaudí, the park is set in a unique area with amazing views over the city. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1984, discover how the original project of Gaudí changed to build the current public park. Walk around the Monumental area of the park following your guide. Wander at Gaudí’s mastery and see how he created a naturalistic and organic style, achieving a perfect fusion between architecture and nature.
Sagrada Familia guided tour: An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica. Remember to check in 15 minutes before the start of the activity.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. Will you miss it out?