Fascinating Seville Full Day Tour
Artistic essence and magic in an itinerary by the indispensable places of Seville. Go over its most essential corners and fall in love with the city
- Enjoy the must-see places in the city
- Visit the most emblematic monuments such as Cathedral-Giralda ot he Real Alcázar
- The Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza is the most important bullring in Seville and a reference of bullfighting. It was built in 1761 and stands out for the oval shape of the ring.
- Tickets to the Alcázar, the Cathedral-Giralda and the Maestranza Bullring
- Guadalquivir cruise
- Official Tourist Guide
- Bluetooth audio system, water bottle and city map
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Other services.
- This tour is multilingual and could be operated in different languages at the same time.
- IMPORTANT: The full name, nationality and passport or identity card of each of the participants is necessary to make the reservation. You must carry the same documentation used when booking the day of the tour for the entrance to the monument.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
- This tour starts at the main entrance of Alfonso XIII Hotel (Street San Fernando 2, 41004 Seville).
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
Join us and enjoy the most complete visit to Seville, including a panoramic view of the city, where you will discover the University -an Old Tobacco Factory-, the San Telmo Palace, The Golden Tower, the Isabel II Bridge, as well as the famous Plaza de España.
We will visit the Reales Alcázares, the Cathedral and the Giralda, and take a walk through the emblematic Barrio de Santa Cruz.
You will have a break of approximately 2 hours of free time to have lunch on your own. After this stop, the tour continues with a visit to the Maestranza Bullring, a panoramic view of the Triana neighborhood and the Macarena Basilica. As a final touch, you will enjoy a cruise ride on the Guadalquivir river.