Fascinating Seville, Full Day Tour
If you want to discover the essence and magic of Seville, join this visit of the must-see places in the city. We will take you through the most emblem
- Tickets to the Alcázar, the Cathedral-Giralda and the Maestranza Bullring
- Guadalquivir cruise
- Official Tourist Guide
- Bluetooth audio system, water bottle and city map
- Mandatory travel insurance
- IMPORTANT: The full name, nationality and passport or identity card of each of the participants is necessary to make the reservation. You must carry the same documentation used when booking the day of the tour for the entrance to the monument.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
Join us and enjoy the most complete visit to Seville, including a panoramic view of the city, where you will discover the University -an Old Tobacco Factory-, the San Telmo Palace, The Golden Tower, the Isabel II Bridge, as well as the famous Plaza de España. We will visit the Reales Alcázares, the Cathedral and the Giralda, and take a walk through the emblematic Barrio de Santa Cruz.
You will have a break of approximately 2 hours of free time to have lunch on your own. After this stop, the tour continues with a visit to the Maestranza Bullring, a panoramic view of the Triana neighborhood and the Macarena Basilica. As a final touch, you will enjoy a cruise ride on the Guadalquivir river.