Classic Seville, Guided visit to the cathedral
Get to know the exceptional Cathedral of Seville by the hand of your guide and go back in time
- Discover the Cathedral of Seville, the largest Christian Gothic Cathedral in the world.
- Visit the place that was declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and also recognized as a site of exeptional universal value.
- Get to know the exceptional Seville
- Entrance and guided visit to the Cathedral of Seville
- Official Tourist Guide
- Bluetooth audio system
- Other services.
- This tour is multilingual and could be operated in different languages at the same time.
- IMPORTANT: The full name, nationality and passport or identity card of each of the participants is necessary to make the reservation. You must carry the same documentation used when booking the day of the tour for the entrance to the monument.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
- This tour starts at the main entrance of Tourist Office in Plaza del Triunfo.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
On this guided walking tour, we will discover the Cathedral of Seville, the largest Christian Gothic cathedral in the world. Unesco declared it a World Heritage Site in 1987 and was also recognized as a site of exceptional, universal value on July 25, 2010. Join us on a walk through its colossal naves and soak up orange blossom in the Patio de los Naranjos.
From the old Aljama Mosque in Seville, the minaret (the Giralda) and the Patio de los Naranjos have been preserved. The temple houses the mortal remains of Christopher Columbus. In addition to its architectural importance, the Cathedral is probably one of the best museums Seville has. It contains more than 500 works, made between the 16th and 21st centuries.