Barcelona City Tour and Moco Museum
Visit Barcelona at your own pace aboard one of our double-decker red buses. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you wish through the day with a single
- Visit Barcelona at your own pace aboard one of our double-decker red buses
- Explore on your own one of the latest museums to arrive in Barcelona, the Moco Museum
- Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket.
- All routes and stops with a single ticket: 24 or 48-hour
- Multilingual audio guide system.
- Discounts booklet and Barcelona City Tour stops guide.
- Air-conditioned double-decker open coaches.
- Admission to the Moco Museum
- Buses are Adapted for People with Limited Mobility.
- Lunch, drinks and other services not specified above.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- Please note: the itinerary is subject to change due to events being celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport and cultural events, official acts, etc.) or force majeure reasons.
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Barcelona City Tour stops by showing your printed voucher or E-voucher when getting on board. You will receive a printed ticket for the Moco Museum when you board the bus. The closest stops to the museum are number 2 and 3 of the orange route.
- E-voucher accepted
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works)
- Remember to exchange your voucher for the official tickets inside the bus before going to the Moco Museum
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop-off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born and enjoy the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city.
The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. Sit back and relax aboard one of our buses. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town. See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city history and discover all the secrets it hides.
West Route (orange): Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomf, El Born-Ciutadella-Zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Jardins de Miramar, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olímpica, MNAC Museo Nacional de Catalunya, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Fòrum-Pavelló Mies Van Der Rohe, Plaça d’Espanya, Estació de Sants, Camp Nou (FC Barcelona), Plaça Pius XII-Palau Reial-Pavellons Guell-Monestir de Pedralbes, Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
East Route (green): Plaça Catalunya, Port Vell, Museu d’Història de Catalunya, Barceloneta, Port Olímpic, Poble Nou-Zoo, Teatre Nacional Auditori, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, Park Güell, Tibidabo, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
The ticket to the Moco Museum is included. It is an independent museum with a wide range of inspiring modern, contemporary and street art, located in Amsterdam and Barcelona. The Moco Museum's collection includes, among others: Banksy, Jean-Michel Basquiat, JR, KAWS, Keith Haring, Jeff Koons, Damien Hirst, Tracey Emin, Yayoi Kusama, Mark Rothko, Andy Warhol, Studio Irma and many more. The visitors will find a unique collection of art to reflect on modern society.
At the Moco Museum you can download an audio-guide to your mobile phone, which will allow you to learn about the history of each of the artists, as well as their works.