Toledo on your own from Madrid
Discover Toledo, known as the city of three cultures, on your own. Choose between a morning or an afternoon visit and organize the day as you prefer
- Round Trip bus to Toledo from Madrid
- Admission to Church of Santo Tomé (Burial of the Count of Orgaz) During winter season November 21 to March 22 the admission to Santo Tomé Church will be substituted for a Toledo guided visit
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above.
- Pick up and drop off service.
- The itinerary of the self-guided tour on the map provided is a walking tour.
- The tour does not include guide services in Toledo.
- Important: please, follow the schedule provided for the return trip to Madrid.
- During winter season November 21 to March 22 the admission to Santo Tomé Church will be substituted for a Toledo guided visit
- This tour is not recommended to persons with reduced mobility.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at San Nicolás Str, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Bus Parking Plaza de Oriente, Level -2.
- Please print your voucher and give it to your guide, the mobile voucher is also accepted.
- No shows will not be refunded.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 34 91 559 96 05 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Register at our office in the city center of Madrid at least fifteen minutes before departure. Get on board one of our air-conditioned buses and head to Toledo. Remember to bring your camera or Smartphone!
Sit back and enjoy the scenery on your way to the city. Upon arrival, marvel at this beautiful historic city declared a World Heritage City in 1986. Once the capital of Spain, the spectacular mix of Arab, Jewish and Christian cultures will leave you speechless. Get to know first-hand its fantastic heritage and discover how the coexistence of these three cultures over the centuries influenced the city current architectural style.
Explore the city at your own pace and visit the church of Santo Tomé, where you will be able to see one of the most famous Greco paintings. Meeting point for the return to Madrid is in front of the Hacienda del Cardenal Restaurant, very close to the Bisagra Gate.
During winter season November 21 to March 22 the admission to Santo Tomé Church will be substituted for a Toledo guided visit