Skip the Line Guided Tour: The best of Prado, Reina Sofía and Thyssen Museums
Discover the Walk of Art! At Paseo del Prado Street you will find the best Museums in Madrid: Reina Sofía, Prado and Thyssen-Bornemisza Museums
- Prado Museum, admiring the main paintings of Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya.
- Visit Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, enjoy the main impressionist painters.
- Admire the great Guernica of the unforgettable Spanish painter Pablo Picasso and the main works of the brilliant Salvador Dalí in Reina Sofía Museum.
- Monolingual tour with a local guide.
- Admission and guided tour to Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum and Reina Sofía.
- Radio guide system.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Keep in mind that the tour includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Museums Security Staff: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions.
- It is possible that some of the paintings that are in our program were not available, despite belonging to the permanent collections of the three museums, because it was assigned for some exhibition, in this case, would be replaced by another painting with a similar artistic value.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Madrid City Tour Bus Information point at Calle Felipe IV, next of the Prado Museum and ends at Reina Sofia Museum.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour. E-voucher is also accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 9605 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Enjoy a guided tour of the highlights the three greatest art museums Madrid has. Skip the lines at each of them and avoid the long queues.
Our first stop will take you to the Prado Museum. See paintings from Rafael Sanzio, Fra Angélico, El Bosco, Tiziano, Velázquez, Rubens and Goya. Follow your guide through the different rooms and learn about the backstories of all the famous painters and paintings.
Continue to the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum. Marvel at the many impressionist and post-impressionist paintings the museum holds. See paintings by Degas, Cezanne, Renoir and Van Gogh. Enjoy some artworks by renowned Pop Art artists such as Roy Lichtenstein.
Right after this second visit take a break before continuing to the Reina Sofía Museum. Access the same with your knowledgeable guide. See the Guernica by Picasso and several Salvador Dalí artworks at the site.