Museums Tour: Picasso and Moco with walking tour in «El Born»
Discover the history of the city walking through El Born neighbourhood and visit Picasso Museum and Moco Museum
- Discover the history of the city visiting the Arc de Triomf, Born district and the Church of Santa Maria del Mar.
- Discover the Picasso Museum, one of the most important museums in the city.
- Visit Moco Museum, an independent contemporary and street art museum.
- 1 hour guided – walking tour of the Born neighbourhood.
- Ticket and 1 hour of guided tour inside the Picasso Museum.
- Ticket to the Moco Museum.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) or monolingual tour (depending on the day selected).
- Local guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission to the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar
- This activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers per guide.
- Be aware this is a 3-hour walking tour, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 3 years old.
- We do not recommend carrying backpacks. If you do carry one with you, you must leave it at the box office to access into the museum.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel office at: Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19 and ends at Moco Museum.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Check in at our office in the Estació del Nord, where your guide will be waiting for you. In the first part of the visit we will take a guided tour of the Born neighbourhood, one of the most historical areas of Barcelona. We will pass through places such as the Arc de Triomf, the Passeig del Born and the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar.
One of the icons of the city, which we will discover on this tour, is undoubtedly the Arc de Triomf, which was designed for the Universal Exhibition of Barcelona in 1888. It is located in Paseo Lluís Companys, very close to the starting point of our tour.
At the end of the walking tour, we will enter into the Picasso Museum, which is the only museum created during the artist's lifetime. Accompanied by your guide, we will discover the most important details of Picasso's life and career. You will be able to appreciate his artistic evolution through the collection of more than 3.500 works.
After the visit to the Picasso Museum, we will go to the Moco Museum, located right next to the Picasso Museum. Your guide will give you the tickets to enter.
The visit to the Moco Museum is by yourself, but you have the option to download an audio-guide on your mobile phone to learn all the details of each of the works. You'll find works by well-known artists such as Banksy, Kaws, Andy Warhol and Jean-Michele Basquiat. The idea of the museum is to offer visitors a unique art collection to reflect on modern society.
Furthermore, the experience at the Moco Museum begins when you enter into the place where it is located, the Cervelló Palace, a historic building in the city, where from the Middle Ages until the 20th century aristocrats, merchants and members of the royalty lived in this palace.