Madrid Highlights: Walking tour through the city center and panoramic bus tour
Take your camera or smartphone and join our walking and motor coach tour to remember Madrid in a different way!
- Take a panoramic tour of Madrid by coach to see its exquisite Renaissance and Baroque-style buildings.
- Become engrossed in Jose Bonaparte’s architectural work of the 19th century, including the world-famous Prado Museum.
- Visit the modern and contemporary avenues of Madrid.
- Join a one hour walking tour through the streets of the historic city center of Madrid.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Local official guide.
- One hour guided walking tour.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- This tour includes walking tours.
- Wheelchair accessible (only folding chairs). You must be accompanied by someone who can assist you thoroughly.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works).
- We will make convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by our guide.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Calle San Nicolás, 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Plaza de Oriente.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary due to events celebrated in the city or force majeure operational reasons without prior notice.
- Julià Travel Gary Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / [email protected]
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Check in at our office and join us on the first part of the tour, a one hour walking tour through the streets of the historic city center of Madrid.
Discover emblematic places you cannot miss! Stroll around Plaza de la Villa, the famous Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Plaza de Oriente. Then board one of our air-conditioned buses for a ride through the city. Remember to bring your camera or Smartphone!
Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Did you know its construction dates back from the Napoleonic era? See the oldest bridge in Madrid and drive next to the Manzanares River, from where you will have great views of the Royal Palace and the Almudena Cathedral. Pass by Mayor Street, Puerta del Sol square and the Las Cortes quarter on your way to the Paseo del Prado. Admire the architecture of the Old Madrid arriving into the Las Letras Quarter.
Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories. Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city. The last sights you will see on the tour are the Santiago Bernabéu stadium through Paseo de la Castellana street and Colon square.