Las Ventas Tour Bullring and Bullfighting Museum (Ticket Only)
Go into bullfighting and explore the key parts of the most prestigious bullring in the world. At Las Ventas you will discover this Spanish holiday
- The Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas is the reference of bullfighting in the world. The best bullfights are celebrated in this ‘plaza de toros’.
- The main entrance, the ‘tendidos’ and the ‘callejón’ are the key places of any bullring, especially prestigious at Madrid’s bullring.
- The Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas is the biggest bullring in Spain and where fight a bull is the dream of every bullfighter.
- Admission to Las Ventas and audio guide in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Korean (in case of special events, fairs, etc. a guided group tour will be provided).
- Admission to the Bullfighting Museum of Madrid and audio guide in English, Spanish, French and Italian.
- Virtual bullfighting.
- San Isidro Fair Virtual Reality 360º.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- This tour may be modified in the case of bullfighting and non-bullfighting events, as well as in the case of Works and Maintenance of the Bullring. In this case, the visitor will be informed when entering the Tour or at the box office when exchanging the voucher.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This activity takes places at Las Ventas in Madrid,: Alcalá st. nº237, Madrid.
- Please show your electronic or printed voucher at the ticket office to get access.
- Las Ventas opening hours are from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm excepted Bullfight days, from 10.00 am to 2.00 pm (Special opening hours: every sunday from March to October; San Isidro Fair from 1st May to 8th June; Autumn Fair from 2nd to 5th October and 12nd October)
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / [email protected]
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Welcome to Las Ventas Bullring, the most important bullring in the world! The one which gives everything and takes everything away. The biggest reward for those who manage to leave through its Puerta Grande and a challenge for those who hardly think about it.
Las Ventas Bullring was built in 1929 on the land called Las Ventas del Espíritu Santo, to which it owes its name. It is the largest bullring in Spain, with a total area of 45,800 square meters and capacity for 23,797 people. Las Ventas Bullring was declared an artistic historical heritage in 1994. The biggest event that houses the Las Ventas Bullring is undoubtedly the San Isidro Fair, one of the events that has consolidated it as the best bullring in the world.
The Bullfighting Museum of Madrid is located in the Patio de Caballos in an emblematic section of the building and with a collection that offers a clear and harmonious vision of the history of bullfighting in Spain. Among its works are engravings of the bullfighting of Goya, dressed as bullfighters of the twentieth century, a section dedicated exclusively to Manolete and a huge sample of the testimonies of Las Ventas.
Las Ventas Tour also includes as from now points of virtual reality such as the recordings in 360º of the San Isidro Fair, located next to the gift shop of Las Ventas, and a virtual bullfighting game situated between points 3 & 4 of the tour, on the upper floor. Do not miss them & get a unique experience!
With the Virtual Reality glasses and their controllers, our visitors will have the opportunity to use the muleta or red cape and fight a brave bull, inside the bullring of Las Ventas, immersing themselves totally in the experience and playing the role of a true professional bullfighter.