Get to know Sevilla, go back in time and admire the different monuments
- Enjoy the walking tour through the narrow streets.
- Visit the Real Alcázar of Seville, a must-see monument in the city
- Get to know the exceptional Seville
- Entrance and guided visit to the Real Alcázar
- Guided walking tour in the historic center of Seville
- Official Tourist Guide
- Bluetooth audio system
- Other services.
- This tour is multilingual and could be operated in different languages at the same time.
- IMPORTANT: The full name, nationality and passport or identity card of each of the participants is necessary to make the reservation. You must carry the same documentation used when booking the day of the tour for the entrance to the monument.
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
- This tour starts from Plaza de los Refinadores.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide when staring the tour.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: Non-Refundable
The visit begins with an official guide walking through the Barrio Santa Cruz, the old Jewish quarter, a labyrinth made up of narrow streets that leads to the famous Plaza de los Venerables. Next, it is the turn to visit the Real Alcázar of Seville: formed by a group of palaces surrounded by a wall, where different styles have been used (Islamic-Mudejar and Gothic). In successive reforms, Renaissance and Baroque elements have been added. It is a place used as accommodation by the Spanish Royal House, being the oldest active royal palace in Europe, as listed by Unesco.
Its construction dates from 913, when the first Caliph of Córdoba, Abderrahmán III, ordered the construction of a new palace in a place where a Roman fortress was originally located. The Castilian conquest of the territory in 1248-49 endowed the Real Alcázar with the condition that remains to this day: seat of the Crown and sphere of municipal power in the city.
Once the tour ends around 1:00 p.m., if you wish you could stay longer in the Alcázar Gardens.