Girona Morning Tour – Game of Thrones City
Girona, medieval city with one of the best preserved Jewish quarters in Europe and stage of some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones
- See the Cathedral of Santa Maria Girona. Of Gothic style, it has the widest nave in the world.
- Stroll through the cobbled streets of the Jewish Quarter in Girona, one of the best preserved ones in Europe. Marvel at the endless number of details of its narrow streets.
- The City Walls: walk along a part of the city walls for amazing panoramic views of the old city.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Radio guide system.
- Local guide.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Admission to Girona’s Cathedral.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Operates in all weather conditions.
- This is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19 at: Carrer Alí Bei 54-80
- Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Leave our office in central Barcelona on an air-conditioned coach. Sit back and relax on the journey to one of the most beautiful cities of Catalonia. After a 1-and-a-half-hour drive on the highway, you will arrive to Girona.
On arrival, follow your guide to the city center for a two-hour walking tour. Discover the Old Town and learn about some of the myths and legends related to the city. Stroll down la Rambla, see some of the most important plazas of Girona and explore its winding alleys. Will you recognize the construction by Eiffel near the Onyar Houses above the river?
See some of the locations where the HBO hit series Game of Thrones filmed many scenes of its sixth season. Admire the exterior of the magnificent Cathedral (SPOILER ALERT!) destroyed on the TV series. Walk along a part of the city medieval walls and marvel at the amazing views of the old town. Originally built in the XIV century, the old walls were destroyed to expand the city in the XIX century. Today, due to the reconstruction of the missing parts it is possible to walk along them.
Take advantage of the free time you will be given after the guided tour and visit the Cathedral on your own or grab a quick bite to eat.