Girona, Figueres and Dali Museum Day Trip from Barcelona
Imagine yourself being in the Medieval period when walking through Girona streets. Complete your day go into Dalí’s surrealist perspective
- See the Cathedral of Santa Maria Girona. Of Gothic style, it has the widest nave in the world.
- Stroll through the cobbled streets of the Jewish Quarter in Girona, one of the best preserved ones in Europe. Marvel at the endless number of details of its narrow streets.
- The pastel color houses in the bank of Onyar River form Girona’s most famous postcard.
- Visit the Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres, which houses the largest collection of works by the genius Salvador Dalí.
- Admission to the Dalí Theatre-Museum and Dalí Jewels exhibition.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Local guide.
- Assistant on board.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Admission to Girona’s Cathedral.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19 at: Carrer Alí Bei 54-80
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Please check-in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Check in at our office in central Barcelona 15 minutes before the departure time of the activity. Board an air-conditioned coach, sit back and relax on the journey to Girona. After a 1-and-a-half-hour drive on the highway, you will arrive to the city.
Learn about the Roman origins of this quaint town and see part of the preserved city walls. Walk the cobbled streets of the historic city center and marvel at the details of its buildings. Discover the myths and legends connected to the city. Do you know why flies played an important part on its history?
You will have about an hour of free time after the guided tour to explore the city at your own leisure and have lunch. Meet your guide back again for a drive to Figueres, where the Dalí Museum is located.
The building that today holds the collection is a reconstruction of the original one. The former was burned down during the Spanish Civil War. Enter the Museum and marvel at the largest collection of the artist artworks. See the evolution of his style through the years and wonder at some of his most important paintings. The Museum is a perfect representation of the artistic and historical value of his works.