Gaudí Houses: Skip the Line Casa Batlló and/or Casa Milà «La Pedrera»
Walk along the beautiful avenue of Passeig de Gracia and discover the most important houses made by Gaudí
- La Pedrera is the reflection of Gaudí’s imagination, with an atypical terrace dominated by chimneys that remind of medieval knights.
- Casa Batlló stands out for its vivid colors, illumination and columns in the shape of bones that make it as a one of Passeig de Gràcia jewels.
- Learn about Gaudí's life and history with the explanations of our professional guide.
- Guided walking tour of Passeig de Gràcia
- Bilingual tour in English and Spanish
- Radio guide system
- Casa Batlló entrance fee with audioguide (if option selected)
- La Pedrera entrance fee with audioguide (if option selected)
- Casa Batlló and La Pedrera entrance fee both with audioguide (if option selected)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bear in mind this is a walking tour, please wear appropriate attire.
- Small group, enjoy your visit in a group with a maximum of 15 people.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts in front of Hard Rock Café, Plaza de Catalunya, 21. - Your guide will be waiting for you just in front of Hard Rock Café holding a Julia Travel sign or umbrella.
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 459 39 33 / 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show. Any person failing to appear at the established time will not be refunded
Meet your guide in front of Hard Rock Café located in Plaza Catalunya, in one of the most popular areas of Barcelona, the Eixample, which means enlargement. That is the name of the urban project made by the Catalan architect Ildefons Cerdà to enlarge the extension of the city outside the ancient city walls and in consequence get better healthy conditions.
Passeig the Gracia Street is one of the most important avenues in Barcelona, where apart from prestigious brands shops we can find modernists buildings. At the beginning of the XIX century Passeig the Gracia became the main residential area for the bourgeoisie, who were main commitments of some important modernist architects such as: Gauí, Puig i Cadafalch, Domènech i Montaner or Sagnier. During the tour we will visit two great examples of domestic architecture from Antoni Gaudí. The explanations will be always put in context with the history of Barcelona and in parallel to other works from important modernist architects.
At the end of the tour the guide will give you the tickets to visit la Pedrera, Casa Batlló or both buildings.