Fast Track Guided Tour Sagrada Familia
Delight yourself by Gaudí’s genius in Sagrada Família: enjoy the rich ornamentation of this masterpiece and without waiting to enter
- Sagrada Familia is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors.
- The spectacular columns of Sagrada Familia’s inside remind of trees that split their branches into the vault.
- The stained glass windows allow the sunlight to shine inside the temple, light that create magic and vivid colour-scheme.
- Monolingual or Bilingual Official guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Entrance fee and guided visit to Sagrada Familia.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Other services not specified.
- We offer both bilingual and monolingual tours. Please see available languages detailed on the calendar.
- The site is a Catholic church; a dress code is required to enter to the venue: Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women.// Visitors cannot enter barefoot. No flip flops permitted. // No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons. // No see-through clothing permitted. // Access with plunging necklines, exposed backs or bellies is not permitted.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at Carrer Sardenya 311
- Print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%
- Due to security checks held by Sagrada Familia, waiting times to access the venue may be longer on some days. No refunds will be provided
Start the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Enter the monument and discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets.
Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details. At the end of your tour you can stay inside Sagrada Familia and visit the museum. An exhibition of drawings, models and pictures narrate the story of the Basilica. The museum also displays information on Gaudí’s life and career. Will you miss it out?