Emotions Private Tour to Toledo with Premium Winery
Discover Toledo, the city of the three cultures with your guides. Enjoy the views that El Mirador del Valle offers. Visit the city center and the prin
- Visit Toledo, an incredible city full of art and stunning monuments.
- Visit the Synagogue of Santa Maria la Blanca and enjoy a taste of wines accompanied by local cold meats and cheeses.
- Enjoy this full day trip that includes hotel pick-up and drop-off and a private guide who will go along with you throughout the day
- Private tour guide, your guide will meet you at your hotel/apartment.
- Walking tour in Toledo including entrance to Santa Maria la Blanca
- Photo stop in Mirador del Valle
- Visit to a Premium Winery including wine tasting and Spanish cold meats
- Radio guide system.
- The tour includes some itineraries that are not recommended for people with reduced mobility or walking difficulties.
- Please, it is mandatory to inform at least 48h before the start of the tour in which hotel/apartment you will stay, in order to pick you up.
- Minimum age in Spain for alcoholic drinks is 18 years old.
- This tour starts from your hotel/apartment. Please, inform in advance, in which hotel/apartment you will stay. You can do it directly on your reservation or you can inform us by phone or by mail, indicating your booking reference, preferable maximum 48h before start the tour. If we do not receive the Information at least 48h before departure, we will cancel the tour applying the stipulated cancellation fees.
- Julià Travel Gary Line Spain contact: 0034 91 559 96 05 / email@example.com
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 48 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
On this tour, we will have the opportunity to discover the city of the three cultures, Toledo. Accompanied all time with your guide, who will pick you up at the hotel, you will discover the most important places of the city.
The first stop will undoubtedly surprise you, as it will be at the Mirador del Valle, from where you will have the best view of Toledo. Its privileged location will allow you to see the city from the heights, where the Alcázar will stand out.
Once you have been able to see Toledo from the heights, we will head towards the city, where we will begin a walking tour of the most outstanding monuments, such as the Cathedral, the Church of Santo Tomé, the Plaza de Zocodover or the Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, which we will have the opportunity to see inside.
At the end of this walking tour, you will have free time for lunch. If you don't know where to eat, your guide will be able to tell you about the traditional food of Toledo as well as the best places to try it.
After lunch, we will visit a Premium winery located very close to Toledo, where we will have the opportunity to discover three single-varietal wines that will surely surprise you. This tasting will be accompanied by local cold meats and cheeses.
Once we have finished the visit to the winery, it will be time to return to Madrid, where we will finish in the same place where we started the visit, your hotel.