COMBO: Barcelona City Tour Hop On – Hop Off and 90 minutes Premium Catamaran Cruise
Explore Barcelona at your own pace by land and sea. Take advantage of this combo that includes ticket to the hop on - off bus and 90 minutes catamaran
- Tour Barcelona at your own pace.
- Get on and off as many times as you want from our double-decker tourist bus during 24 or 48 hours, depending on the option you selected.
- Relax with the swaying of the waves for 90 minutes, while you enjoy Barcelona.
- Barcelona City Tour ticket for 24-hour or 48-hour with audio guide.
- 1.5-hour tour along Barcelona coast, including background chill-out music and Wi-Fi
- Extra services offered on-board of the catamaran.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works).
- Barcelona City Tour operates from 9AM to 7PM (last return) and with a frequency of 30 minutes approximately between buses at the stops.
- In case of Catamaran cruise cancellation due to meteorological causes, an alternative day will be offered to the client, if this is not possible, a partial amount of the reservation will be refunded.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that the catamaran schedules are informative and subject to availability.
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
- You can begin your hop-on hop-off tour at any of the Barcelona City Tour stops by showing your E-voucher when getting on board. To join the catamaran cruise you can:
- - hop-off at stop 4 (Passeig de Colom) or 5 (World Trade Center) West route of Barcelona City Tour
- - hop-off at stop 3 (Port Vell) East Route of Barcelona City Tour
- - go directly to City Sailing Barcelona Tickets Office (Moll de les Drassanes, 08039 Barcelona)
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Printed voucher. E-voucher accepted
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works)
- IMPORTANT: Please note that the catamaran schedules are informative and subject to availability
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop-off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born and enjoy the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city.
The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. Sit back and relax aboard one of our buses. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town. See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city history and discover all the secrets it hides.
Get off on stop 4 or 5 of West route (orange) or stop 3 of East route (green) to enjoy the experience of 1 and a half hour cruise along Barcelona Coast. The catamaran will leave from Port Vell, where our crew will welcome you on board . Enjoy in the sun lying on the bow nets or on the rooftop of the boat while admiring the views of the city. Relax to the swaying of the sea with our selection of chill out music.
Afterwards, continue exploring Barcelona at your own peace with Barcelona City Tour buses.
Catamaran: Ticket can be used at any of the Day time departures detailed below:
1 April - 14 May : 11h15 / 13h15 / 15h15 / 17h15
15 May - 15 June: 11h45 / 13h45 / 15h45 / 17h45
16 June - 31 July: 11h45 / 13h45 / 15h45
August: 11h15 / 13h15 / 15h15
1 - 17 September: 10h45 / 12h45 / 14h45 / 16h45
18 - 30 September: 10h15 / 12h15 / 14h15 / 16h15
1 - 22 October: 09h45 / 11h45 / 13h45 / 15h45
23 - 28 October: 11h15 / 13h15 / 15h15
29 October to 31 December: 10h15 / 12h15 / 14h15