COMBO: Barcelona City Tour Hop On – Hop Off and 1 hour Eco Catamaran Cruise
Explore Barcelona from land to the sea. By land get on and off as many times as you wish to discover Barcelona’s charms at your own pace
- Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses.
- Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket.
- Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
- Enjoy an hour in Catamaran along Barcelona coast
- Barcelona City Tour 24 or 48-hours, depending on the chosen option
- 1-hour tour along Barcelona coast
- Audio guide app on Catamaran, available to shop it on board in English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
- Extra services.
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works).
- Barcelona City Tour operates from 9AM to 7PM (last return) and with a frequency of 30 minutes approximately between buses at the stops.
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours free of charge. Less than 24 hours or No Show 100%.
- Printed voucher. E-voucher accepted
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the city (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, official acts and public works)
Explore the city in comfort aboard one of our double-decker buses. Discover Barcelona in detail with a single ticket. Hop-on and hop-off our buses as many times as you wish and enjoy the city at your own pace.
The West route (orange) will take you to discover the city beyond its most emblematic modernist buildings. The itinerary covers an extensive circuit that will take you to the westernmost landmarks of Barcelona, such as the FC Barcelona stadium and the National Museum of Art of Catalonia. Hop-off at any of the two museums and board the bus back again once you have finished your visit. Go to El Born and enjoy the amazing cuisine and quaint ambiance or sit back, relax and enjoy the view of the city.
The East route (green) will take you to the most artistic part of the city. Capture Barcelona's concrete jungle of modernist buildings. Sit back and relax aboard one of our buses. From Plaça Catalunya to Park Güell, admire the most impressive landmarks around this part of town. See the magnificent Sagrada Familia and marvel at the extensive symbolism of its façades. Learn about the city history and discover all the secrets it hides.
Get off on stop 4 or 5 of West route (orange) to enjoy the experience of 1 hour catamaran cruise along Barcelona Coast. The catamaran will leave from Port Vell, where you can admire monuments such as the World Trade Center and the largest yachts in the city. During the walk, you will be able to enjoy a unique perspective of Barcelona like you have never seen before! You will arrive at the area of Puerto Olympic so that you can see from there the port founded in the 1991 Olympics.
The catamaran has an exclusive bar service where you can buy drinks, such as wine, champagne, waters, soft drinks, beers and snacks!
Experience the coast of Barcelona in a unique way with this sustainable sailing catamaran!
Afterwards, continue exploring Barcelona at your own peace with Barcelona City Tour buses.
Catamaran: Ticket can be used at any of the Day time departures detailed below:
April - 14 May & August: 11h00 / 12h30 / 14h00 /15h30 / 17h00 / 18h30
15 May - 31 July: 11h30 / 13h00 /14h30 / 16h00 / 17h30 / 19h00
1 - 17 September: 10h30 / 12h00 /13h30 / 15h00 / 16h30 / 18h00
18 - 30 September: 10h00 / 11h30 / 13h00 /14h30 / 16h00 / 17h30
1 - 22 October: 11h00 /12h30 / 14h00 / 15h30 / 17h00
23 - 28 October: 10h30 / 12h00 /13h30 / 15h00 / 16h30
29 October – 31 December: 09h30 / 11h00 /12h30 / 14h00 / 15h30