Barcelona Gaudí: Fast Track Sagrada Familia and Park Güell
Visit two of the most important landmark in the city of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia and the Park Güell
- Sagrada Família is a unique work for its high and decorated towers and its geometrical shape, a loved masterpiece by its visitors.
- In Park Güell nature breaths and design lives, a special place to go for a walk and look at the creative essence of this genius.
- Learn about the history of the Sant Pau Art Nouveau site and the ideas of the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.
- Admission to Park Güell and Sagrada Familia.
- Transportation on an air conditioned coach.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
- Local guide.
- Radio guide system.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Admission to Sant Pau Art Noveau Masterpiece.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Important information to parents/guardians: Sagrada Familia does not provide radio guide systems to minors under 10 years (those included). Your guide will provide you with the needed devices for you all to enjoy a guided tour.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- In order to cancel with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at: Carrer Sardenya 311. This tour ends at Sant Pau Art Noveau Site (Sant Antoni Maria Claret Street, 167, 08025, Barcelona).
- It will not be necessary to print the voucher.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Julia Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 0034 93 317 64 54 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Start the tour from our office next to Sagrada Familia. Remember you must check in at least 15 minutes before the starting time of the activity. An experienced guide will pick you up from the office and walk you to the Basilica.
Discover the ultimate must-see landmark in Barcelona. Learn about the history and significance of Sagrada Familia by the hand of your local guide. Marvel at the astonishing interior, rich in symbolism inspired on natural wonders. Walk freely around the nave whilst listening to your guide’s explanations of Gaudí’s masterpiece on your headsets. Take in all the details of the perfect fusion between architecture and spirituality. Tour the outside façades and wonder at the magnificence of details.
Board an air-conditioned coach for a short trip to the Park Güell, located in the upper part of the city. Enjoy a guided tour of the park and discover why it is one of the most emblematic works by Gaudí. Wonder at the magnificent skills of Gaudí and its organic style, displayed all over the park. Did you know the Park is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO?
Follow your guide and board the coach again for a short trip to the Sant Pau Art Noveau Masterpiece. The guide will give you an explanation of the exterior of the building, which will allow you to learn about the history of the site and the ideas of the architect Lluís Domènech i Montaner.