Barcelona from the land, the sea and the sky
Discover Barcelona from all possible perspective, from the land, sea and sky
- Discover the history of the city walking through the Born neighbourhood.
- Go up to the cable car from you will have a unique views.
- Sail over the Mediterranean Sea to see Barcelona as you've never seen it before.
- Local guide
- 1 hour guided-walking tour of the Born neighborhood. Hold in English and Spanish
- One way trip on the Port Cable Car
- One hour tour in Catamaran
- Radio – guide system
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and beverages, except as specified
- This activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers per guide.
- Please note that the tour includes a walking tour. Please dress appropriately.
- The Catamarán trip or the Cable Car ride may be affected by adverse weather conditions or technical issues. In the case of not being able to do some of these activities, a partial refund will be provided, according to the part not enjoyed.
- This tour starts from Julia Travel Gray Line Spain office at Estació del Nord, ground floor, platform 19
- Please check in at the counter at least 15 minutes before the departure time.
- Julia Travel Gray Line Spain contact, 0034 93 317 64 54 / [email protected]
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
- Julia Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons
We will meet at the Julià Travel office located at Estació del Nord, where your guide will be waiting for you. In the first part of the tour, we will walk through the Born neighborhood, where we will discover places such as the Arc de Triomf, which was the main entrance to the Universal Exhibition of Barcelona in 1888.
Walking down Passeig Lluis Companys, we'll enter into the Parc de la Ciutadella, which was Barcelona's first public park and where you'll be able to see, among other things, the impressive Monumental Waterfall.
We will learn about the history of Barcelona walking through some of the most historic streets of the city while we head to the Cable Car.
During the cable car ride we will have the opportunity to see a 360º views of Barcelona, where we will be able to see, among many others, the Port of Barcelona, the Hotel Arts or the Sagrada Familia.
Now that you know Barcelona on foot and from the air, we just need to show you Barcelona's skyline from the sea. For this reason, from the port we will take a one-hour catamaran trip that will allow us to see the city from the Mediterranean Sea. We will have unique views that you have never seen before.
After an hour's catamaran ride, we will end the tour at the Port of Barcelona, very close to the Barceloneta neighborhood.