Madrid AM with Cathedral
Go back in time in the wonderful Toledo and discover its three cultures. Fall in love with the panoramic views over the city and the Tagus River
- The Cathedral of Santa María de Toledo is an example of the Gothic architecture. Its north gate reminds of Pari’s Notre Dame and Puerta de los Leones is rich in Hispano-Flemish sculptures.
- Get to know Toledo's fantastic heritage and discover how the coexistence of the three cultures throughout the centuries influenced its current architectural style.
- El Puente de San Martín is a medieval bridge over the Tagus River. Is one of the city’s most characteristic postcards for its two fortified towers.
- Admission to the Cathedral of Toledo.
- Guided tour in Toledo.
- Transportation on an air-conditioned coach.
- Bilingual tour English and Spanish.
- Radio guide system.
- Free time in Toledo.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- This is a walking tour on arrival at the site. Wear appropriate attire.
- Photography and filming are not permitted inside the Cathedral of Toledo.
- The duration of the tour includes transportation.
- Julià Travel reserves the right to modify or cancel the tour itinerary without prior notice due to force majeure reasons.
- In order to cancel the booking with no penalties you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance.
- This tour starts from Julià Travel Gray Line Spain office at San Nicolás Str, nº 15 (corner Plaza Ramales) and ends at Bus Parking Plaza de Oriente, Level -2.
- Please print your voucher and give it to your guide. E-voucher accepted.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Julià Travel Gray Line Spain contact: 34 91 559 96 05 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation policy: a 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show
Check in at our office in central Madrid at least 15 minutes in advance of your tour. Leave the city towards Toledo aboard one of our air-conditioned coaches.
Dive into its history and discover a perfect mix of Arab, Jewish and Christian cultures. Wander around its Old Town, declared a World Heritage City in 1986. The more than 2000 years of existence have given the city a huge historical importance. Did you know it once was the capital of Spain? Get to know the city fantastic heritage and discover how the coexistence of the three cultures throughout the centuries influenced its current architectural style.
Follow your guide through the city cobbled streets until you reach the Cathedral. Built on the remains of an Arab mosque, its construction started in the 13th century. Today, it is one of the most important Gothic Cathedrals of Spain. Admire the magnificent façade and the huge bell tower before getting inside. Visit its interior and Sacristy, full of masterpieces of the former art museum it was. Amongst them, see fifteen paintings by El Greco.
At the end of the guided tour, you will have some free time to enjoy the city at your own pace before returning to Madrid.